Originally Posted by Poly
If you are looking at the boat I think you are on Gumtree then something doesn't add up about it:
- Its a brand normally found in the US not the UK (obviously anything is possible).
- The pictures show a boat that looks to be in pretty good condition.
- The boat is over 7m long with military spec tubes, etc - it should appeal to the "Pacific 22" type market - who would be looking at £10-15k at least for a respectable example (and this seems to be better than that).
- Its fitted with RADAR including and apparently functioning plotter screen.
- Its been advertised for a month
For the price they are asking I would have thought you'd be lucky to get the service / inspection / repair / reconditioning work they refer to done never mind buy the whole boat! I recon its either missing a "0" from the price or its a scam.
well this is what I was kind of thinking or either jet is on way out n if from states cost fortune to buy , it's been listed longer than month I think, mind made up to keep clear n will be patient , few ribs on ebay in northumberland but I'm handcuffed till lad gets funds for my boat, it's waiting game , p a lynchs in morpeth have 5metre nouravania for sale with 90 hp outboard but it's 1998 n bit overpriced