Old 19 December 2013, 17:29   #21
Everything exists. We are working with all the vendors who are being extremely helpful and supportive. They are trying to help us with their resources to get some traction. In the "Marketplace" we provide the facility to list adverts for currently running syndicates with a single share to sell, someone who whats to syndicate their boat so looking for people to share with and of course our "Collections" where we do all the donkey work in setting up the group with the listed items. The system allows you to filter the search results as you require.

Welcome anymore feedback when and if you have time. Feel free to get in touch if you want to use the facility and what to know what we know about co-ownership. Might be useful for you and also might be useful for us!!! Thanks for all your thoughts.

bigjarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 December 2013, 08:13   #22
Town: Essex
Boat name: La Bamba
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: F100 Yam / 5Hp Suz
Originally Posted by John Kennett View Post

For the record I think that shared ownership is great, and I'd actually like to put a syndicate together to own and run a largish diesel RIB. I'll try to find some time to have another look at the site and see if I can come up with some slightly more constructive suggestions.
Hey JK , I like the sound of that ! Could we keep it in Pembrokeshire or Oban ? Bern

Bern Hanreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 December 2013, 11:03   #23
RIBnet admin team
Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: 2 stroke YAM 20 HP
MMSI: 235089819
Originally Posted by Bern Hanreck View Post
Hey JK , I like the sound of that ! Could we keep it in Pembrokeshire or Oban ? Bern
I'm suspecting even then, it's out of my budget... but if there was somewhere in the world that you should keep a nice big diesel rib then the W. Coast of Scotland has a lot going for it!
Poly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 December 2013, 15:13   #24
Town: Brighton
Length: 3m +
It's all negotiable

Realistically I would expect it to be Solent based to start with, but Scotland would very much be on the agenda too. As would Pembs and the West Country.
John Kennett is offline   Reply With Quote