Originally Posted by mavrick211
... i cant seem to find answers to no matter how many searches i do
1. What does the 7M rib have over the 6M besides more room
2. What are the Pros and Cons of Gas outboards or Diesel I/O
3. What would be the fuel consumption difference between a 6-7Meter
1. Generally extra length = better sea keeping / comfort in bigger seas (as well as more deck space)
2. There are loads of threads on this but you may need to use the anglified term "Petrol" rather than "Gas" and you will find we mostly refer to them as "inboards" rather than I/O (even when I/O is technically more accurate). If you don't know why you want diesel though, then you probably don't, and an inboard will sacrifice a lot of deck space so you need a good reason.
3. At that size at cruising speed I would suggest very little difference but the 7m might get there a bit quicker.