Old 19 January 2014, 02:09   #21

Town: Sydney
Boat name: Lunasea
Make: Ribtec 890SX
Length: 8m +
Engine: Yamaha ME 421STI x 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
Ha ha, sounds like you've got a million questions for me. My flights are booked and it's coming up fast. My son is telling me it's in the 40s over there at the moment
Not that many questions left Biffer, you have already answered most of them and as we have done a couple of hundred hours on her the last 2 years, we have figured most of it out. Now it's cruise time.

Chris, Australia is a big place. Sydney to Perth is about as far as London to Moscow. Plenty of room for you too. Maybe we need a RIB cruise here, between Alex and I we have 5 RIB's and a SIB for those that don't want to bring their own....
Old 19 January 2014, 07:59   #22

Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubcat View Post
Not that many questions left Biffer, you have already answered most of them and as we have done a couple of hundred hours on her the last 2 years, we have figured most of it out. Now it's cruise time.

Chris, Australia is a big place. Sydney to Perth is about as far as London to Moscow. Plenty of room for you too. Maybe we need a RIB cruise here, between Alex and I we have 5 RIB's and a SIB for those that don't want to bring their own....
oh how I wish, have enough trouble walking to the bottom of our stairs at the minute you'll have enough to put up with Biff, but a rib cruise in warm waters does sound inviting