Originally Posted by Ian M
You did a major cleaning job on your boat, in the dark, and then wonder why you cocked up???
No I didn`t.
1) I did rinse the boat carefully first using a pro pressure washer
2) I used a water hose to keep the tubes wet during the cleaning process
3) I used Rib Revive, like I have done since 2005, and the pads.
4) I did not use excess force
5) I did not see any scratches before after the water dried from the tubes
It was a grey day without sun since I prefer to keep the tubes cool (to avoid water marks and drying chemicals)