Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 11 September 2005, 17:42   #11
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Carterton, Oxon
Boat name: Trigger's Broom
Make: FRib
Length: 4m +
Engine: Suzuki 15hp 2/s
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 264
Send a message via Yahoo to Noddy
Sounds like you know them personally? You are talking crap and you know it.
Next you will be saying the "old bill" are useless? Then we will be getting on to the "they will nick you for speeding but when it comes to nicking real villains they arent interested". Anyway I for one don't believe your story.
Prove me wrong and report it? Won't hold my breath.
Martyn
__________________

__________________
Live every day as if its your last and one day you will be spot on!!
Noddy is offline  
Old 11 September 2005, 17:46   #12
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddy
Sounds like you know them personally? You are talking crap and you know it.
Next you will be saying the "old bill" are useless? Then we will be getting on to the "they will nick you for speeding but when it comes to nicking real villains they arent interested". Anyway I for one don't believe your story.
Prove me wrong and report it? Won't hold my breath.
Martyn
I don't give a toss whether you believe it or not! Why don't you put your helmet away and chill for crying out loud. If the force is full of uptight wankers like you, God help us all! Dear me!!
__________________

__________________
Mollers is offline  
Old 11 September 2005, 17:51   #13
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Carterton, Oxon
Boat name: Trigger's Broom
Make: FRib
Length: 4m +
Engine: Suzuki 15hp 2/s
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 264
Send a message via Yahoo to Noddy
Could have bet my life I would have got an abusive reply from you. Truth hurts-lol. Point proven.
__________________
Live every day as if its your last and one day you will be spot on!!
Noddy is offline  
Old 11 September 2005, 17:53   #14
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddy
Could have bet my life I would have got an abusive reply from you. Truth hurts-lol. Point proven.
Are you for real?!! Or are you some 11yo using his Dad's comp and log-on?!!
__________________
Mollers is offline  
Old 11 September 2005, 17:59   #15
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Carterton, Oxon
Boat name: Trigger's Broom
Make: FRib
Length: 4m +
Engine: Suzuki 15hp 2/s
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 264
Send a message via Yahoo to Noddy
Keep digging M and keep drinking the stories will get better and better I'm sure-lol
__________________
Live every day as if its your last and one day you will be spot on!!
Noddy is offline  
Old 11 September 2005, 18:26   #16
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
OK, OK, nice one Noddy. You had me there old mate. I know that you're having a laugh, coz' nobody could possibly be that anal!! Well Done.
__________________
Mollers is offline  
Old 11 September 2005, 18:48   #17
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Carterton, Oxon
Boat name: Trigger's Broom
Make: FRib
Length: 4m +
Engine: Suzuki 15hp 2/s
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 264
Send a message via Yahoo to Noddy
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn - goodnight!
__________________
Live every day as if its your last and one day you will be spot on!!
Noddy is offline  
Old 11 September 2005, 18:51   #18
Member
 
Country: Other
Town: Hayle, Kernow
Boat name: Spare RIB
Make: Narwhal
Length: 5m +
Engine: 130 Yam Outboard
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 642
Jez .. Looks like I should have stayed in Ireland lol

Well I believe you Chris, stranger things have happened at sea

It was a very good trip thanks mate the surf could have been bigger though, manged to get a trip to Redbay boats in they got some great ribs up there.

Picked the Rib up at the weekend and went out from Mylor, first time over there nice spot, Alex was kindly waiting for me to launch but by the time we got out there he had to go so still didnít meet

Anyway Ill be over your way again soon, really enjoyed the 40 min test trip fingers cross the outboard was ok.

You even got buoyage over there; we just have crab pot Dans shot all over the place

Shaggy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0689.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	14375   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0688.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	14376   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0690.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	14377  
__________________
Shaggy is offline  
Old 12 September 2005, 03:27   #19
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy
Jez .. Looks like I should have stayed in Ireland lol

Well I believe you Chris, stranger things have happened at sea

It was a very good trip thanks mate the surf could have been bigger though, manged to get a trip to Redbay boats in they got some great ribs up there.

Picked the Rib up at the weekend and went out from Mylor, first time over there nice spot, Alex was kindly waiting for me to launch but by the time we got out there he had to go so still didnít meet

Anyway Ill be over your way again soon, really enjoyed the 40 min test trip fingers cross the outboard was ok.

You even got buoyage over there; we just have crab pot Dans shot all over the place

Shaggy
Was the nice spot just inside St. Anthony's lighthouse? It sounds like it with pot markers everywhere. Well that's " Mollulnan". We love it there. I've been going there since I was tiny, on the Old Man's boat or anything that floats. We tend to use the smaller right hand side these days as the main beach has gotton quite busy. More money, more boats. As for the "Stolen Boat" tale, why the hell would I bother to make it up?!! Noddy's a sad puppy.
__________________
Mollers is offline  
Old 12 September 2005, 04:49   #20
Member
 
Country: Other
Length: no boat
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 623
Hmmmm. You must admit, the "they just handed it back" tale is a tad tall, huh?

Then what, and they just said "thanks for not grassing us up mate" or some such criminal type phraseology and just left the scene empty handed? Got in their car and just drove off? Not worried about being ID'd or anything?

This story does streeeetch credibility a bit far, so I'll give it a 3/10 Veracity Rating - and that's generous.
__________________

__________________
hard1 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.