Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05 April 2004, 11:42   #1
Country: UK - England
Town: Saltash, Cornwall
Make: Rib less:-(
Length: no boat
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 693
Stainless Fuel Filler

Does anyone know where I can get a stainless steel fuel filler simillar to the old Tornado ones.
They were a 2" SS pipe with a threaded end and cap, with a plate at 45 degrees that you bolted to the console and the pipe came out the back onto a tube to the fuel tank.
Tornado have stopped making them
Any one got a spare?
Hopefully James
(some one fed up with spilling Diesel on my feet!!)

Jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 April 2004, 11:55   #2
Pete7's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: Gosport
Boat name: April Lass
Make: Moody 31
Length: 9m +
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,899
Jelly, if not Ocean Ribs do a little resessed moulding 8 x 8" which a normal filler fits in and is angled at 45' can't be more than a tenner tops.


PS, Shout if you want a pic (anything to get a Pacific back in the top 10 threads)

Pete7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 April 2004, 12:13   #3
Country: UK - England
Town: nr Lymington
Boat name: JU-JU
Make: Halmatic PAC22
Length: 6m +
Engine: 140.5 Mermaid
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,400

They do an angled one under there perko filler heading
Scary Des is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.