OK, here it is status (sorry for took it so long)
1. I used Acetone today and the "rubber" strike becomes sticky after this (so it is PVC)
2. I have ordered VINYCOL 1520 M2 from France (it will take 2 weeks to have it)
3. After I receive VINYCOL I'm going to remove
-- old tape (what to use to remove old glue ?? )
-- glue from new tape
4. Do I need to use sand paper before glue tape again ? Or just use Acetone and next to glue ?
Another question, advice please. I do miss really anti - slip path on my tubes.
Many eshops from UK have only material for hypalon tubes. Mine are PVC.
Who can advice me e-shop/ebay and good quality dark gray path (4 items 25cmx25cm)
Please find mentioned below picture contains grey rectangles. In these places I do want to have non - slip parts.
And this item inside red circle has been glued 1 y ago. It partially pull out also.
1. How to repair it ?
2. How to glue path on tube ?
--- again some solvent or MEK first ?
--- sand paper ???
--- after implement Vinycol on tube and path do I need to wait some time or glue it immediately ?