Old 30 October 2010, 03:12   #1

Town: Surabaya
Boat name: konal
Make: zodiac
Length: 5m +
Engine: outboard
Searider specifications wanted

I need a lot of data about searider / Ribs specifications for my thesis. I need the draft, waterline beam, LWL, velocity, displacement at full load and length of overalls from searider / ribs..jika anyone has these specs please help me ....

Best regards
Old 30 October 2010, 08:05   #2
RIBnet admin team

Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: Tohatsu 30HP
MMSI: 235089819
I've moved your thread here and changed the name to something more meaningful.

You'll find some of the information you are looking for here: http://www.avon-workboats.com
Old 30 October 2010, 16:08   #3

dear Mr. Polwart

thanks for the help anda.saya already seen it. Thank you. you have really helped me. but I need more again.I have obtained the specifications of the zodiac, and avon. but I need more than 20 specifications for my thesis ... searider specifications which I need is searider with length not more than 6.7 m.. but thank you .. you have been very helpful
Old 30 October 2010, 16:18   #4
RIBnet admin team

Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: Tohatsu 30HP
MMSI: 235089819
Quote:
Originally Posted by indrakonal View Post
dear Mr. Polwart

thanks for the help anda.saya already seen it. Thank you. you have really helped me. but I need more again.I have obtained the specifications of the zodiac, and avon. but I need more than 20 specifications for my thesis ... searider specifications which I need is searider with length not more than 6.7 m.. but thank you .. you have been very helpful
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for ? are you now saying you want this for more that just Seariders - i.e. all Ribs? if so then I suggest you go to the websites of the manufacturers where you will find some but not all of the data you are seeking. (The trade directory (see top right of screen) will be a very good starting point for finding the leading UK/European rib makers)

It might help get people's interest if you tell people the basis of your thesis and what you are trying to demonstrate. Otherwise people may feel they are doing your work for you.
Old 30 October 2010, 17:54   #5

dear Mr. Polwart

I actually only need the data specification of searider ... but Ribs have the same typical in my opinion .. so I can retrieve data ribs for my thesis work on my thesis .. this is to make the ship searider Corvette. so I need a lot of data to compare the optimal size for searider searider which I designed to reach speeds of 40 knots and includes special forces as much as possible .. I have searched everywhere but did not find it. so I ask in this forum. does anyone have data searider / ribs. thanks for your advice. you really helped me .. I really appreciate the help and advice from you ... once again thank you very much