Originally Posted by NeilH
Do we need more takers to make this a runner?
No, I was waiting to see if anyone else bit for either date, it looks like we are up and running for the 17 March due to better numbers.
I know RAD cant do it as he is at work, I was hoping Lurcher might be able to transfer as the second date is more popular.
Either way we have 9 expressions of interest for 17 March. I will organise something else for Lurcher and RAD at a time that suits them. Will be in touch lads once we have this other date firmed up
KY was going to collect funds and pass on to me so that you all got the group discount. On the basis that she is now at hospital and away from the forum for a while (not sure if its hrs, days or week), its probbally easier if I do it direct.
I can take debit card over the phone 02380 231122 or you can bank transfer to Stormforce Coaching Ltd. Lloyds TSB, Sort Code 309780, Account Number 02569067. If you do bank transfer then please drop me an email to let me know you have paid.
The group discount for 17 March is currently at £76 per person (9 Ribnetters), if we hit 15 Ribnetters I am happy to refund the difference down to £69. It is easier for me to refund debit cards.
On receipt of payment we will email out joining instructions and directions
If you do want to do this then please make contact and payment soon otherwise the whole idea will collapses. If there is not a huge take up for this course I will market it to other customers at our standard price (£89-£99) to make up my numbers.The max number of places is 16, I would prefer not to get in the situation where I have to turn away ribnetters from the ribnet course beacsue I have filled the other places. In other words don't leave it to late, the oppurtunity for the bigger discount is only there as long as we have the places.
Hope that all makes sense