Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14 August 2013, 04:26   #11
SiR_Pete's Avatar
Country: Ireland
Town: Dublin
Length: no boat
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 25
Originally Posted by Doug Stormforce View Post
An ISA centre wil issue an ISA cert, a RYA centre will issue an RYA cert.

Yes it will be

No it would not

Well the Advanced Powerboat is a higher level qualification however it depend what you are using it for. The ICC is written into law in many overseas countries, the Advanced Powerboat is not.

In many cases they do. Many of the overseas RYA centres are catering for Brits abroad. However the RYA qualifications are undoubtedly the most internationally recognised and very popular in the yacht industry globally.
And just like that all my questions are answered. Ha Thanks Doug. now to sit down and plan my courses for the winter.

SiR_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.