Old 16 June 2003, 14:29   #21

Town: Whitstable
Boat name: Tango
Make: Avon and Narwhal2.4m
Length: 4m +
Engine: 60HP Yamaha
Fishing Boat ?

Mike

Firstly i've never doubted the skill or expertise of the Dingy store staff, i've never been given bad or misleading information and they've always been able to help or advise me where ever possible, they are as you say a very good chandlers and stock mostly everything i'm ever going to need, at the moment i'm renovating my boat and there advise on certain things has been good and most welcome, and i will in the future continue to buy from them.

Secondly the conversation i had regarding the RID was very loosely based and as i stated i was told it had a number of uses one of which included fishing from, infact if i can remember Stefano actually said in his RID explaination that it can be fished from !! they also said the boat can accomodate a mast and be used as a small sail boat and it can be used as a larger boat tender.

However i did say that this sort of boat was not for me and expect it has its own market some where, the only characteristic it has to a Rib was the inflatable collar, fair play to Stefano for comming on and givin his explanation of the boat and its intended market.

R