Old 15 August 2004, 05:53   #91

Town: Gloucetsreshire
Boat name: GATO DI MARE
Make: MAR.CO
Length: 9m +
Engine: Yamaha 200Vmax
MMSI: 235027678
Send a message via MSN to Manos Send a message via Yahoo to Manos Send a message via Skype™ to Manos
Quote:
Originally Posted by David B
Now on the Subject of parker Ribs Mr Priddy ........can I quote you on a new one ?
a VERY GOOD SALES PERSON

Manos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 August 2004, 07:04   #92

Town: Portsmouth
Boat name: Not sure
Make: ABC/Priddy
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 500 FPT
David B. Thank you for your kind words and I am sorry that "I left you on the quayside" in Cowes. In my defense, Andre asked me to sea trial the cabin boat with his sales team and I had no idea you where with them. I trust you had a good time on your trip to the Baltic. the distances that some boat owners are now covering is a testimony to the advances that have been made in the marine market. It would be nice if some of the other boat builders followed suit and built, shall we say, better boats? Alan P

Old 15 August 2004, 13:22   #93

Town: Sheerness
Boat name: TBA
Make: Parker
Length: 8m +
Engine: Mercruiser
Hope things work out in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Priddy
David B. Thank you for your kind words and I am sorry that "I left you on the quayside" in Cowes. In my defense, Andre asked me to sea trial the cabin boat with his sales team and I had no idea you where with them. I trust you had a good time on your trip to the Baltic. the distances that some boat owners are now covering is a testimony to the advances that have been made in the marine market. It would be nice if some of the other boat builders followed suit and built, shall we say, better boats? Alan P
Hi thanks for the post.............was not really offended by being left on the quay , was more put out by your dismissal of the Picture of me vertical in the 10 mt cabin rib. It was a staged photo I never normally go out and do such a thing ! however it took quite a feat to get her out like we did

I think on a personal note ( although I did say i would keep my opinions to myself ) that you have achieved a hell of a lot , you speak your mind and are not afraid to spell out the truth..........in my book its bloody shame others cannot accept you for yourself and the truly remarkable feats you have undertaken in your craft even if your are a bit outspoken.

Re Baltic trip yes it was really good and forgeting the sales speil the hullperformed in a superb manner.Parker will be a name to look out for in 2005 especially with the development we are putting in to the ranges.

Ever want a good crew member / navigator , helmsman call me ........Parker Poland can give you good references

Now about that quote for the new Parker 10 mt blah blah..............
oh and Hi Manos long time no hear !!!

Kind regards

David Butler