Just found out, this is a TICKETED EVENT,,no access unless you have a ticket, that's for on water or on land.
This is due to the local population complaining they did not know it was being staged, and obviously safety reasons as such a small venue.
Tickets for both days of this spectacular event will go on sale at 1pm, Wednesday 13th July, both on redbullcliffdiving.com/wales and in the below stores in Pembrokeshire:
• National Trust Visitor Centre, High Street, St Davids, SA62 6SD
• Oriel y Parc Visitor Centre, High Street, St Davids, SA62 6NW
• Fishguard Tourist Info Centre, Town Hall Market Square, Fishguard, SA65 9HE
• Haverfordwest Library and Info Centre, Dew Street, Haverfordwest, SA61 1ST
• Pembroke Tourist Info Centre, Commons Road, Pembroke, SA71 4EA
• Tenby Information Centre, Upper Park Road, Tenby, SA70 7LT
• Saundersfoot Library and Info Centre, Regency Hall, Saundersfoot, SA69 9NG
Ticket options available online at redbullcliffdiving.com (both Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th Sep event tickets):
• General admission - £15 (+booking fee)
• Disabled Access General Admission (includes free access for 1 PA/Carer) - £15 (+booking fee)
• Engineless Watercraft (e.g. kayak, SUP) - £10 (+booking fee)
• Engine Powered Watercraft (e.g. Rib, Jetski) - £20 (+booking fee)
Ticket options available at Pembrokeshire stores (both Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th Sep event tickets):
• General Admission - £15 (no booking fee)
Ticket numbers are limited so are expected to sell out quickly.
Max 6 tickets total per booking.
Disabled Access tickets limited to 2 tickets per booking
Engine Powered Watercraft tickets limited to 2 tickets per booking
You will not be able to access any part of the event location both on land or water without a valid ticket.
Parking - free parking for ticket holders on site. There's also free parking for watercraft ticket holders by Abereiddy beach car park, allowing you to launch your craft from the beach. Ticket holders will be sent a car parking pass to print out with directions to their car park, prior to the event