Old 25 September 2013, 18:02   #1

Town: Chesterfield
Boat name: Sea Quell
Make: Picton Cobra
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 4 Stroke
MMSI: 235038298
Recognition of great work

Thanks to previous posters on here, I contacted Rob at Sandbanks Marine to supply a complete new helm seat set for my 2006 Cobra.
This was actually the 2nd replacement set but suspect this wear is most likely due to dry suited heavy weights who spend far to much time out on the water :-)
Anyway - deal done and they arrived really quickly : great service, super quality and a fair price.
I was so pleased I then asked if he could make a bespoke set of cushions for the bow anchor locker (mine is not the nautique configuration) for use by swmbo whilst sunning 'ourselves' in Paxos. They arrived today and I could be more pleased with the workmanship and perfect interpretation of my requirements from an e mail and 'drawing'
I have no other reason to post this other than to recommend and share what is a really good supplier.
Jeff
Old 25 September 2013, 18:17   #2

Town: Southampton
Boat name: Bubbas Bouy
Length: 7m +
Engine: Mercruiser
RIBase
Let's see a picture then.......... :-D
Old 25 September 2013, 18:21   #3

Length: 7m +
I will second that recomendation, had my cobra done last year but unfortunately recently the lower part of my rear bench seat the fabric split in a few places, probably down to wear and tear parden the pun but Rob at Sandbanks Marine instead of repairing the split fabric made a completely new lower bench seat, re-enforced the area on the old seat which had split and charged me a great big £0.00. Cant get much better than that I say.