The other things I did today was to finish off the fuel fill moulding and connect the hydraulic steering, with a little help from the Dirk Diggler to show me how blind I am
The only other thing I did was to give some attention to the Oil Tank and the Famed battery carriers
First I leveled the deck but lowing the ball hitch right to the floor and jacking up the rear of the trailer. (see pic)
Then I fixed the carriers to the required positions with self tapping screw.
Next I shuttered the outside of the frame with plasticene and mixed up some resin, this I poured into the frame and allowed to level out with the desired results (see pic).
This afternoon I flowcoated everything....I know that some of you said don't flowcoat the alloy, but I couldn't resist
anyway it looks
The reson I floated an epoxy mix under and over the frame work was that the self tappers I used where a little on the short side because of a fear of breaching the fuel tank under the deck. I wanted to make sure the batteries would never move.
The Oil tank wasn't staight forward either as I had to mount it on a wooden base to spead the load when fixing it to the deck.