Old 28 August 2003, 05:38   #11
Make: phantom evolution
Length: 7m +
Engine: outboards
Send a message via AIM to Powerboat Academy
it does what it says on the tin

Micheal, im so pleased you like your new evo 7.5 better late then never (im still waiting for the parts to put your one together) still we got there in the end ,if anyone needs a jump start look out for a red and white evo ribe (the biggest battery iv ever seen !) Yes i
would love to come out and you show me how your boat goes
(not to fast tho i get scared above 45 ) The opti engine as always very good and hates fuel !! The BBQ lamb yet to be tested ?
Thank you Micheal for your understanding and patients and for your lovely phone call when you were out in the boat that night and just had to tell me about it, even the waiter in the restaurant was please to hear all about your news.So to sum it all up i sold another evo rib ,micheal got what he wanted (and had some laughs along the way ) Vodafone made a lot of money!! and yes i cant wait to go out in the boat with micheal and his young lady in the rib and share in there boating fun .

Powerboat Academy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 August 2003, 09:43   #12
Town: southampton
Boat name: TOP CAT 2
Make: Scorpion 8.1
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250hp HO
Mr phantom evo, ive sent you requests for a brochure. Please can you send them. Ta. Why do you choose mercs over say honda or suzi 4 stroke. How do they compare in fuel etc?? Are the phantoms a hard ride with the streamline tubes??

Micheal seeing as your in the solent, if a guy on a cream and blue regal starts chasing you and waving at you next time your out, id love to bum a quick ride in your new pride and joy... Ive been looking at them for sometime. Have fun

gtflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 August 2003, 12:01   #13
Town: Aberystwyth
Boat name: Undecided
Make: Undecided
Length: Undecided
Engine: Undecided
Sounds like a nice boat, and sounds like you're going to have a LOT of fun with it.

How about a Phantom Evo with a bottle rack?
narked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 August 2003, 13:26   #14
At last the pic

Here it is chaps. Thanks Charles.

micheal is offline   Reply With Quote