Our boat is smaller and lighter but the couple of times I have launched on my own I've done nothing different then with two only thing is it takes twice as long !!
Worst thing is if there is a que for the slip people start moaning how long it is taking but never offer to help
If it's very busy with two we always power unload and load much quicker.
Here is how I do it alone
1. Arrive at slip
2. Remove all road gear, straps, trailerboard, propbag.
3. Reverse down slip into water
4. Remove winch strap and boat floats off with a good shove (Bunked trailer
5. Pull boat back to side of slip and tie up
6. Put winch handle in boot of car before pulling off (Lost a few that way)
7. Find parking for car & trailer up back streets
8. Run back to slip and claim boat produce key as evidence
9. Fire up engine and get out of the way
I'm suppriesd your car will pull out such a lump with only front drive. Now if it was a Quattro