Originally Posted by jwalker
Whole deck out. Put new one in doing it properly. You know it makes sense!
I'm sharpening my angle grinder as we speak. Watch this space.
What grade of diamond blade do you recomend?
I can now do a couple of well overdue mods while I am at it.
1) Better breather on the fuel tank to prevent blow-back when filling.
2) Loose the deck well, now that it is fitted with trunks.
3) Thicker (18mm) decking.
4) Move console forwards (and perhaps replace with a better design)
5) Position seats better/ more room at the back.
6) Raise deck forward of console for bigger anchor well/warp locker.