Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25 August 2010, 04:16   #1
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Isle of Lewis
Boat name: not decided yet
Make: Harding
Length: 8m +
Engine: Inboard ford sabre
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8
Not sure what its there for "help"

Hi all

Im looking for a bit of advice, I have a harding MOB frc with a diesel inboard ford sabre and a castoldi jet drive 06, the boat was manufactured in the 80's but my Q. is does any body know what the small hydraulic ram that is connected to the control for the bucket on the jet. This ram or cylinder is at the back of the boat beside the jet drive and also is connected to the jet by 2 hydraulic hoses, it looks to me that when you work the bucket up or down you also work a small valve on the bottom of the cylinder which in turn lets the ram extend or retract but im not sure what the main function is. If i can i will try and get some photos on if any one can help that would be great.....
thanks in advance
scotskig is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.