Boat name: Northwind Challenger
Make: Tornado
Length: 6m +
Engine: Mariner 115 efi CT
MMSI: 235080598
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to Festinghouse
Northwest Ribs & Inflatables

Once again great service from Dave Cowell at NWRI (formerly at Eurocraft), yesterday picked Northwind Challenger up after having the rubbing strake re-attatched, a set of pressure relief valves fitted, and the name patch re-designed.
The original name patch was really well made with laser cut lettering, but because Eurocraft used a third party to produce these, the design was simplified. As soon as i found out that Dave had his own laser cutting equipment i decided to discuss with him the possibility of incorporating the 'compass rose' and re shaping the patch to match in with the existing wear patches along the tubes, to which the answer was a refreshing 'yeah we can do that no problem'.
not only was he willing to discuss various details at great length, he was also very accommodating in that he agreed to let me drop the boat off, and pick it up on a sunday morning as he understood that i just couldnt get to him during the week due to working away from home.
Not only did he and his team do everything i asked, but they also went right round the tubes looking for, and repairing any little areas where the hypalon was lifting - all in the price agreed!
In all, i really cant speak highly enough of the service i have recieved once again, thanks again Dave, keep up the good work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0338.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	90077   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0334.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	90078  
Old 03 February 2014, 19:25   #2

Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki df70a
MMSI: 235087492
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Looks a sound job Jonathan I do like the compass motive as well

Another great job from Dave Cowell and the Northwest Ribs and Inflatables team.
Old 03 February 2014, 19:49   #3

Town: Chorley / Holyhead
Boat name: Northwind Challenger
Make: Tornado
Length: 6m +
Engine: Mariner 115 efi CT
MMSI: 235080598
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to Festinghouse
yeah im really pleased with it as i always felt that it wasnt complete without it. this is the old one - it now also looks more like part of the boat now rather than just a patch stuck on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wp3.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	90079  
Old 03 February 2014, 20:55   #4

Boat name: Carpe Diem
Make: Ribeye 650S
Engine: Yamaha F150
Yep, Dave Cowell gets the thumbs up from me as well as he is always very helpful, friendly and his prices are also reasonable
Old 03 February 2014, 21:27   #5

Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festinghouse View Post
Once again great service from Dave Cowell at NWRI (formerly at Eurocraft), yesterday picked Northwind Challenger up after having the rubbing strake re-attatched, a set of pressure relief valves fitted, and the name patch re-designed. The original name patch was really well made with laser cut lettering, but because Eurocraft used a third party to produce these, the design was simplified. As soon as i found out that Dave had his own laser cutting equipment i decided to discuss with him the possibility of incorporating the 'compass rose' and re shaping the patch to match in with the existing wear patches along the tubes, to which the answer was a refreshing 'yeah we can do that no problem'. not only was he willing to discuss various details at great length, he was also very accommodating in that he agreed to let me drop the boat off, and pick it up on a sunday morning as he understood that i just couldnt get to him during the week due to working away from home. Not only did he and his team do everything i asked, but they also went right round the tubes looking for, and repairing any little areas where the hypalon was lifting - all in the price agreed! In all, i really cant speak highly enough of the service i have recieved once again, thanks again Dave, keep up the good work
Nice one Fester
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 February 2014, 06:27   #6

Town: Manchester
Boat name: "mr Jingles"
Make: Ribcraft
Engine: 130 Etec
MMSI: 235074968
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festinghouse View Post
Once again great service from Dave Cowell at NWRI (formerly at Eurocraft), yesterday picked Northwind Challenger up after having the rubbing strake re-attatched, a set of pressure relief valves fitted, and the name patch re-designed. The original name patch was really well made with laser cut lettering, but because Eurocraft used a third party to produce these, the design was simplified. As soon as i found out that Dave had his own laser cutting equipment i decided to discuss with him the possibility of incorporating the 'compass rose' and re shaping the patch to match in with the existing wear patches along the tubes, to which the answer was a refreshing 'yeah we can do that no problem'. not only was he willing to discuss various details at great length, he was also very accommodating in that he agreed to let me drop the boat off, and pick it up on a sunday morning as he understood that i just couldnt get to him during the week due to working away from home. Not only did he and his team do everything i asked, but they also went right round the tubes looking for, and repairing any little areas where the hypalon was lifting - all in the price agreed! In all, i really cant speak highly enough of the service i have recieved once again, thanks again Dave, keep up the good work
Nice job :thumbs Dave did my wear patches on my rib did a great job & good price too
hadd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rib