An update on the screen...
I took the boat out for a spin and was really impressed with how well it worked keeping the wind out of my face, I could now actually hear the engine for a change when travelling at speed (not loud of course it is an E-tec after all !)
I noticed that the screen was actually higher than it needed to be as I could lift my head a few inches above the top and still feel protected.
So I spoke to Nugent and we agreed that having another stab at it with a shorter screen would be good and also there were a couple of imperfections with the old screen theat I know Edd was not 100% happy with being a bit of a perfectionist.
So I took TB back up to Birmingham on Sunday and Edd had made a template on the CNC machine and had cleaned up all the curves and lines using CAD.
The end result was that the screen is perfect and being shorter it looks better too.
So now I get the best of both worlds the boat looks good and so do I since I won't have to wear a Gecko