Hear ye, hear ye Solent Dudes!
On December 5th (note date-change) there shall be a Christmassy gathering at The Churchillian (ah ye know where it is by now!)
A deposit has been paid for 30 peeps tonight (missus' well-worn credit card). But booking places starts in response to this post on a first come, first served basis
So here's what was suggested :
- Send a pm to us to reserve your (& partner's) place. Posting on here is also an option
- We will acknowledge & send you an address to which the £5.00 deposit must be sent. Your booking is then confirmed.
- Anto will send you a menu and you can choose your Fayre & let her know by return pm.
- On the night, Kevin (Aging Youth) will collect the rest of the money and ensure everyone has a bar tab. (Hope this is correct Kev)
In addition and on the night; unbelievable
prizes will be presented by Martin for categories yet to be decided. However peeps wish to turn out in best so a choice of black tie (no really
) or your most Christmassy Outfit was a strong wish. Those not complying will have forfeits (to be decided).
An ad hoc and extraordinary Committee Meeting will be convened next Saturday Night at Puerta Solenta. Probably Lloyds or Prezzos
. The purpose of said Committee is to
- Have bevvies & talk nonsense
- Decide on categories for prizes
- Any Other Business
So if you're around, pop in as it's not very exclusive
Any other ideas please post here or pm 'em.
Nasher is delighted with all the help