Originally Posted by Andre
To save me the time in reading the whole thread again can anyone tell me if a dress code has been agreed or should I just come in my drysuit
You'd look the part even in a drysuit Andre !
If your cheque has arrived safely then your name is in (Christmas) lights!
If your name is not yet in lights
don't worry the deposit is paid anyway and we'll keep checking the post.
Sit back and wait! for a pm about the menu (from Anto & Martin)
List will be updated again shortly
Please pm us about any errors/omissions especially the £££
Andre & Wiesia Andre £5
Andy Badviz Andy
Andy Hightower £5
Antoinette & Martin (did ye give me a tenner on Sat? )
bogib & Maria Erla £5
carly baby (cheque in pocket)
Chris & Debs Hugh Jardon £5
Daniel DJL £5
Graham & Natalie Nemo
Howard Zippy £5
Kevin & Kathryn Aging Youth (OK)
Mark Halliday & Vivienne (cheque in post)
Mike C & Mrs. Mike C £5
Nasher & Frances £10
Olly & Amy Ollyit £5
Paul timboli £5
Pete 7 & Vivienne £20
Richard Lord Nauti Buoy & lady Sarah (cheque on Sunday)
Steve & Caroline Pressman £10
& Jimbo (spent it all on tequila)
Us the jackeens (becos we're worth it)
- The list is full now really.
- Have identified your log-ons so that Martin & Antoinette can contact you re: menus. Kevin is liaising with the Church.
- pms should have been sent to all of you with an address to send the £5 deposit. Cheques to 'Paul Kavanagh' please.
- As soon as the deposit is in, your place is held.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Dress code : Black tie, Christmassy Outfit OR drysuit. Pink leathers may also be acceptable.
- We'll call into the Church tomorrow to do a bit of liaison...re: extra places
- Hark the Solent Dolphin sings...