Mini-Review: Phace Saver
We used our Phace Savers today and I thought I would share my impressions.
1. Visibility is excellent and the optical quality of the plastic seems good;
2. They stay in place on your fizzog well;
3. I had no issue with steaming up, but it wasn't exactly cold;
4. No watering eyes;
5. No runny nose.
1. The plastic feels a bit, er, plasticky.
2. Connected to (1), I am not sure how much punishment they could take before some vital lug or grommit breaks off.
3. Other boaters don't seem to wave back as much!
RIBnet: now available on Facebook!