Old 13 June 2006, 21:46   #41

Town: St Martins
Boat name: MATRIX
Make: Jeanneau Leader 805
Length: 8.05
Engine: Volvo KAD 43 Diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Sounds to me just like when banks/phone companies run special offers "for new customers only"
Not at all, i helped to the point that i requested Codderrs to do something then i had a series of calls after that where i asked him if he had done what i asked him to do he hadnt or maybe he had but he hadnt or wouldnt evidence that he had.

So at that point rather than keep making more calls and carry on at my expense i decided to call it a day. Although i was doing other things to help the situation along and get the boat ready i wasnt prepared to go on in this manner.

i was taken on to do new sales but have co-ordinated with other items with no fuss and have as i said before passed on the messages and completed other tasks required. i have fielded the calls and made it easier for people to contact someone.

i spent alot of time and money doing this and resent your comment.
Old 14 June 2006, 01:11   #42

Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Quote:
Originally Posted by DepSol
Not at all, i helped to the point that i requested Codderrs to do something then i had a series of calls after that where i asked him if he had done what i asked him to do he hadnt or maybe he had but he hadnt or wouldnt evidence that he had.

So at that point rather than keep making more calls and carry on at my expense i decided to call it a day. Although i was doing other things to help the situation along and get the boat ready i wasnt prepared to go on in this manner.

i spent alot of time and money doing this and resent your comment.
What did you ask me to do? I really can't remember.

Again I never had a go at you. I know you weren't involved when all the promises were made.
Old 14 June 2006, 02:26   #43

Town: Punta gorda Fl.
Boat name: War Machine
Make: Falcon U.S.A.
Length: 9m +
Engine: twin 250 Yamaha
[QUOTE=codprawn] Many thanks to the following people who have been really helpful - apologies if I have forgotten anyone!!!

Nasher
Paul Tilley
Bob - Suzuki dealer in Guernsey
Erin

And of course to everyone who has believed me and stuck up for me.

Let me be the first "YANK" to congratulate you Cod! It seems the ongoing saga of whether or not you truly had a boat is ended. I myself had some doubts but am glad to see they were unfounded. My only regret is that I won't be able to tease you anymore! I am sure it was difficult being subjected to ridicule on this forum due to the delay in receiving said watercraft. I believe most people were pulling for you and those that were not... well, they were wrong! Any difficulties you had in regards to getting the boat is now water over the dam, your business and no one elses. Who cares what happened? Enjoy your boat, After a few trips out, those problems will seem a distant memory. Oh and by the way a few pictures please? Now you have no excuse!
Old 14 June 2006, 11:57   #44

[QUOTE=pathalla]
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Many thanks to the following people who have been really helpful - apologies if I have forgotten anyone!!!

Nasher
Paul Tilley
Bob - Suzuki dealer in Guernsey
Erin

And of course to everyone who has believed me and stuck up for me.

Let me be the first "YANK" to congratulate you Cod! It seems the ongoing saga of whether or not you truly had a boat is ended. I myself had some doubts but am glad to see they were unfounded. My only regret is that I won't be able to tease you anymore! I am sure it was difficult being subjected to ridicule on this forum due to the delay in receiving said watercraft. I believe most people were pulling for you and those that were not... well, they were wrong! Any difficulties you had in regards to getting the boat is now water over the dam, your business and no one elses. Who cares what happened? Enjoy your boat, After a few trips out, those problems will seem a distant memory. Oh and by the way a few pictures please? Now you have no excuse!

Thanks for that - I am sure you will still find some way of teasing me.....

It has been rather difficult taking all the flak when the problems have not been of my own making.

I have had the most hectic 3 weeks of my life - picking up the boat in the middle of it didn't help. Will post some pics later today if I get a chance.
Old 14 June 2006, 22:09   #45

Town: Wilmslow
Boat name: Serotonin
Make: Quicksilver
Length: 3m +
Engine: Mariner 15
Quote:

So did you tell Codders this or did you just ignore him?
Old 14 June 2006, 22:13   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bolton
So did you tell Codders this or did you just ignore him?

Exactly!!!
Old 14 June 2006, 22:27   #47

Town: St Martins
Boat name: MATRIX
Make: Jeanneau Leader 805
Length: 8.05
Engine: Volvo KAD 43 Diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Exactly!!!
dont give me that crap vince i told you unless you followed the advice i gave you then i cant help you any more and that you only recourse is to talk to Jason.
Old 14 June 2006, 22:48   #48

Town: Pwllheli-North Wales
Boat name: V-ONE
Make: Highfield
Engine: Honda 250hp
Quote:
rather than keep making more calls and carry on at my expense i decided to call it a day.
You mean Pro Sports phones have the facility to make out going calls ????
Old 15 June 2006, 02:22   #49

Quote:
dont give me that crap vince i told you unless you followed the advice i gave you then i cant help you any more and that you only recourse is to talk to Jason.
What advice? I REALLY can't remember.

All of a sudden you just stopped answering the phone.