Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 03 March 2017, 09:03   #21
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Retford
Boat name: Spy-sea-one
Make: Mercury
Length: 3m +
Engine: Suzuki Outboard/25/4
MMSI: 235074042
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo View Post
no no no the negativity is awesome my friend its just what i need but yes its things like this i did not see And is that right what you said you launch at redcar ??
yes its a long time now i had a friend up there a fisherman ernist his name was, i would give him a call to let me know what it was like for diving and launching we use to go off the lifeboat slip near denny diving into what they call the inner harbour between the scars [sheltered at low tide by the reef] but shallow going out, every saturday we went up came back with loads of crab & lobster did a bit of fishing out near the reef end over the demitrius wreck. great times great people upthere too. ground swell affects it badly after bad weather though.
__________________

__________________
jeffstevens763@g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 March 2017, 09:05   #22
neo
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: darlington
Make: Zodiac open pro 5.5
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 99
i just came across a humber assault 5.9m good condition 2 jockey seats plenty of space for £4000 (no engine) what would i need to push this along very nicely
__________________

__________________
neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 March 2017, 09:11   #23
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Retford
Boat name: Spy-sea-one
Make: Mercury
Length: 3m +
Engine: Suzuki Outboard/25/4
MMSI: 235074042
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo View Post
i just came across a humber assault 5.9m good condition 2 jockey seats plenty of space for £4000 (no engine) what would i need to push this along very nicely
they take up to a 115 hp a 90 would make it go ok
__________________
jeffstevens763@g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 March 2017, 09:13   #24
neo
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: darlington
Make: Zodiac open pro 5.5
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 99
This is were i launch from every time in my current boat, well not that slip i go off the granvil slip (i think its called) a bit further down toward mask, i fish the demitrius wreck all the time and the surrounding area, this is were i would be looking to launch a new boat from, but from what you say i could become a member at south gare and launch from there slip, i can even house it at south gare to my farther knows everyone that is down there so that place would defo be an option
__________________
neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 March 2017, 09:16   #25
neo
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: darlington
Make: Zodiac open pro 5.5
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 99
Is moving along nicely with a 90hp say like 30kts ?
__________________
neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 March 2017, 09:23   #26
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Retford
Boat name: Spy-sea-one
Make: Mercury
Length: 3m +
Engine: Suzuki Outboard/25/4
MMSI: 235074042
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo View Post
This is were i launch from every time in my current boat, well not that slip i go off the granvil slip (i think its called) a bit further down toward mask, i fish the demitrius wreck all the time and the surrounding area, this is were i would be looking to launch a new boat from, but from what you say i could become a member at south gare and launch from there slip, i can even house it at south gare to my farther knows everyone that is down there so that place would defo be an option
spot on i know it well very steep slip but very sheltered you will be fine there thats it then just the boat to get and all sorted.
have a talk to humber consider a new boat and seconhand engine that way you get the boat built as you want it laid out and most engines have low hours secondhand they might even source one for you, get a print out from the engine not sure about all engines but suzuki have an hour meter built in on the rev counter to check hours, loads of options
__________________
jeffstevens763@g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 March 2017, 09:25   #27
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Retford
Boat name: Spy-sea-one
Make: Mercury
Length: 3m +
Engine: Suzuki Outboard/25/4
MMSI: 235074042
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo View Post
Is moving along nicely with a 90hp say like 30kts ?
its all weight relative,prop size but yes i would say you will get 30 + knots.
__________________
jeffstevens763@g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 March 2017, 09:29   #28
neo
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: darlington
Make: Zodiac open pro 5.5
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 99
Yes it is very steep with rocks very close either side but yet again as you say its well sheltered to launch from, i have sent humber an email stating what i am after i just need to wait for them now to get back to me
__________________
neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 March 2017, 09:39   #29
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Retford
Boat name: Spy-sea-one
Make: Mercury
Length: 3m +
Engine: Suzuki Outboard/25/4
MMSI: 235074042
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo View Post
Yes it is very steep with rocks very close either side but yet again as you say its well sheltered to launch from, i have sent humber an email stating what i am after i just need to wait for them now to get back to me
__________________
jeffstevens763@g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 March 2017, 09:47   #30
neo
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: darlington
Make: Zodiac open pro 5.5
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 99
Just spoke to the farther and he said he is working with the guy on tuesday that runs the boat parking lot and said that he would speak to him regarding prices and what space they have
__________________

__________________
neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.