1. Easier to see everything as it is mainly indoor, and is better organised.
2. Better choice of chandlery stuff
3. Loads of training, sailing and powerboating courses, and holiday offers
4. MUCH better for Marine Electronics (at least compared to 2011 Southampton Boatshow).
5. Better choice of food!!!!
1. Limited number of boats,
2. Almost no RIB (I think there were only one or two RIB manufacturer in 2011 London Boatshow)
3. Busy like Hell!
It is not TOO bad, considering it is an activity in "LONDON" for just £16! + £15 car park!