Old 26 April 2006, 04:52   #181

Town: I.O.W
Boat name: Leeway
Make: leeway 730
Length: 7m +
Engine: 250hp = 73mph :0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav
no no no jonny, you got it all wrong, its a Leeway 8.3, he said so earlier in this thread! Doh what you like eh!!??
SORRY TO SPELL THIS OUT BUT........

A pant-um 25 is a hard top ex race boat, the leeway 8.3 is a R.I.B ..

i know you monkeys dont like ribs so why you on here? or is it the fact that someone is making better boats than you?? do i come over and look at your boats you make and slag you off?? maybe i should return the favoir?? you must have to much time on your hands gav??

Old 26 April 2006, 09:16   #182

Town: swansea
Boat name: ocean pro 6.3
Make: Humber
Length: 6m +
Engine: 140hp suzuki
the way i see it is that although there may be an issue over splashing ribs, which if done is wrong, im not necessarily saying it has been in this case, but this thread was opened by someone wishing to ask about the 'boats qualities', such as sea handling, built quality etc from people who know about the boats, eg have bought one.

surely i think this discussion has happened many times without anyone willing to concede defeat, and so doesnt benefit anyone! i cant remember where it was said, but someone on this thread said that if there is a case to answer for, the aggreived parties are in their right to contest it legally where leeway would have to provide evidence of originality, however, if that is not the case and noonewishes to contest, he doesnt have to...........lol please bear in mind im on the side lines to this 'discussion' but have been following it! i do agree that splashing is entirely wrong, and that is totally unfair on those who take the time and money to design such boats, do think here there may be a case for an "innocent til proven guilty" stance

however im sure the person who strated this thread would appreciate some feedback on the ribs themselves! all the best everyone!

Old 26 April 2006, 09:28   #183
ADS

Town: Dorset
Length: 4m +
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeewayComposite
nice...

by the way you need a plug to make a mould, as we have a few moulds around there must have been a plug of some discription....
opps, don't know my boat building, best stick to geography essays
Old 26 April 2006, 12:32   #184

Town: scotland
Boat name: Leviathan
Make: Phantom
Length: 8m +
Engine: GM Diesels
Splashway

Quote:
Pant um 25. do you meen one of the many boats we get in for repair or painting for customers??

i have had many makes and modles of all sorts in, for all sorts of jobs. We do more than just make ribs.
OK, so to re-cap, are you denying categorically and placing in black and white on this forum, that you took a mould off a Phantom 25 running surface at your workshop? (careful now Lee!)
Old 26 April 2006, 13:25   #185
Gav

Town: Midlands
Quote:
SORRY TO SPELL THIS OUT BUT........

A pant-um 25 is a hard top ex race boat, the leeway 8.3 is a R.I.B ..

i know you monkeys dont like ribs so why you on here? or is it the fact that someone is making better boats than you?? do i come over and look at your boats you make and slag you off?? maybe i should return the favoir?? you must have to much time on your hands gav??
ha lol! Your more than welcome to come and veiw/inspect/ my mere humble hard boatmoulds/boats/industrial mouldings.

Like i said before you could clear up all this bollix, simply by showing off your plugs that you have made so many of! You started this lot by posting your claims of building your own plugs from scratch from your own cad drawings, yet when people question the integrity of your claims you change your story to using 2 hardboats! and so on and so on........

In all this, not once have i seen or heard anyone come to your defence and catagorically state that they have seen any hull plugs you have built from scratch??

your vagueness says it all!

look forward to seeing your 8.3m rib, of course i'm sure it wont resemble a P25 running surface.... geez that'd be well freaky!
Old 27 April 2006, 02:53   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Fuller
OK, so to re-cap, are you denying categorically and placing in black and white on this forum, that you took a mould off a Phantom 25 running surface at your workshop? (careful now Lee!)
i am 100% i have not taken a direct mould off of any boat........
Old 27 April 2006, 03:10   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav
ha lol! Your more than welcome to come and veiw/inspect/ my mere humble hard boatmoulds/boats/industrial mouldings.
i would love to return the favour but due to being to busy i have to refuse. shame your not to busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav
Like i said before you could clear up all this bollix, simply by showing off your plugs that you have made so many of! You started this lot by posting your claims of building your own plugs from scratch from your own cad drawings, yet when people question the integrity of your claims you change your story to using 2 hardboats! and so on and so on........
im quite happy for this to go on and on and on. im getting my order books full. our ribs are in the north of the country now and demo runs soon to be available up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav
In all this, not once have i seen or heard anyone come to your defence and catagorically state that they have seen any hull plugs you have built from scratch??
why should i expect people to come to my defence? i am quite happy to talk for my self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav
your vagueness says it all!
does it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav
look forward to seeing your 8.3m rib, of course i'm sure it wont resemble a P25 running surface.... geez that'd be well freaky!
im glad you look forward to seeing our new rib. we have a lot of people waiting to see the excellent quaility and to grab one at a give away price.

wouldnt it just be well freaky......
Old 27 April 2006, 09:13   #188

Town: boston
Boat name: Miss bad 61
Make: Crapko, AKA Mako
Length: 5m +
Engine: OMC Mod50
any who, when you over kick glass it dose funny things, such as but not only
Cracks for no reason, spiders, not in time, but right away.
once again not sayin that is the case hear, just things to look for.
Old 27 April 2006, 09:20   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast fred
any who, when you over kick glass it dose funny things, such as but not only
Cracks for no reason, spiders, not in time, but right away.
once again not sayin that is the case hear, just things to look for.
thank you for your input...
Old 27 April 2006, 11:38   #190
Gav

Town: Midlands
Quote:

why should i expect people to come to my defence? i am quite happy to talk for my self.

you miss my point.......again. i didnt say YOU expect people to come to your defence. If you are selling so many ribs to so many happy customers then where are they, why have none of them popped up here on ribnet, do you not get any visitors to your workplace? does anyone know you exist on the IOW?
You know what i mean when i say Vague, human nature i suppose when you have dug a hole so big you cant see out!!

Good luck anyway with the P25 splash.