Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 27 July 2010, 02:52   #71
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Poole
Length: no boat
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 673
If I'm not mistaken the fuel barge is very close or in the area where jet ski's are allowed to speed so it's probably no surprise they were!

Shame the 1% ruin it for the other 99% as there is room for all.
__________________

__________________
MarkWildey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 July 2010, 05:57   #72
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Dorset & Hants
Boat name: Streaker/Orange
Make: Avon/Ribcraft
Length: 4m +
Engine: 50Yam/25 Mariner
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWildey View Post
If I'm not mistaken the fuel barge is very close or in the area where jet ski's are allowed to speed so it's probably no surprise they were!

Shame the 1% ruin it for the other 99% as there is room for all.
It is but they were well outside it....
__________________

__________________
PeterM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 October 2010, 00:02   #73
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: reading&st.davids.
Boat name: scaramouche
Make: osprey eagle 5.6
Length: 6m +
Engine: 90 yam outboard/4hp
MMSI: 235082768
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 78
Send a message via Yahoo to tumbleweed41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nos4r2 View Post
Yes, a real result.

I suspect, given the enthusiastic way the PHC patrol boat was chasing some twit in daddy's bowrider doing 30+ knots and zigzagging through the moorings on Saturday they'll kick some butt.
Did a day on that boat.It's called Avocet and is an ex customs boat.Does 20-25knts they say!!Run by MVS guys who are a nice bunch unless you are naughty!
__________________
tumbleweed41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 October 2010, 05:51   #74
Member
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Boat name: Thunder
Make: Halmatic Arctic 22
Length: 6m +
Engine: 2 x 150 Etec
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 500
Perhaps the answer is to have two ribs run through the jetskiers with a nice length of cheese wire strung betwenn them at head level.

That would teach them a lesson.
__________________

__________________
GordyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.