Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14 March 2010, 03:30   #1
Country: UK - England
Town: N. Devon
Boat name: Nutkin Too
Make: X-Pro Defender
Length: 5m +
Engine: Outboard, Suzuki 90
MMSI: 235095884
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,380
Inland - Sea L2

Hi all

A question if I could please?

One of the guys in the dive club has an RYA L2 inland award. However he now wants to be able to use the club boat on the sea, our requirements are the RYA L2 or BSAC helm award.

I have no knowledge of the inland award or the steps required to upgrade it to a sea one.

Is there a need to do this, does he just need time on the stick under support or is there an actual procedure he has to go through to get the sea endorsement?

Ta muchly

Bude Dive Club -
treerat is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.