Had a busy weekend.
The trailer is almost ready for testing, the abs plastic mudguards have been fixed, & a spare wheel has been added to the trailer.
All nuts & bolts on the trailer have been checked & changed if needed.
The boat is now holding its air a lot better. I removed all the valves & cleaned them & this seems to have cured 99% of the air loss
so that is now a low priority.
I found out why the PT&T wasn't working! A blown fuse on the engine. The remote PT&T is wired up & ready to be fitted.
The bilge pump is now rewired & fitted in the well by the transom, the GPS bracket has been made, the fishfinder (Garmin 100) fitted & wired up.
Just have to check a couple more wires & it will be ship shape & bristol fashion!"