So - has anybody seen these? Seems like a good idea to take some with you in the RIB!!
Basicly a new idea from Nescafe is a can of coffee with a built in chemical heating system - it works like this....
1) Buy can from shop (Moto services £1.35 - apparently available in Tescos)
The can is the same size as a Coke can. It is available in Black, White, and White with Sugar
2) When you are ready - ie after getting cold on your rib - Turn can upside down and press button on bottom of can to release red liquid.
3) Shake can from side to side until red liquid disappears
4) Turn can right way up and wait 3 mins
5) Pull the ringpull - and drink nice hot coffee
Simple - and great on a rib - just store a few and have them when needed - no nead to make that flask that you don't drink, or long for a flask full when you forgot to make one.
Anyway - maybe worth getting a couple of cans next time your in the services.
One word of warning, because of the heating bit in the can you dont get 330ml like a can of Coke, but only about 200ml of coffee - not realy enough to share, and as the empty can is quite heavy you don't know when you've finished!!
Anyway - not much in the way of web sites - its not listed on the nescafe site, but here are some reviews (Ours was plenty hot enough!)