Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 19 March 2012, 17:01   #21
RIBnet supporter
 
mick's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wakefield
Boat name: Bouncer
Make: Redbay Stormforce
Length: 6m +
Engine: 2x Honda 90Hp
MMSI: 235025718
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyR1
Guys, what about Wales then?
When do you need to book Si just thinking can you wait until you have been on the Anglesey trip to see what it's like
We have stayed in the tintent many a week on Anglesey there's plenty to do and see
__________________
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 March 2012, 17:10   #22
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyR1 View Post
Guys, what about Wales then?
Caernarfon, brilliant Menai
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 March 2012, 17:15   #23
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Caton

Caernarfon, brilliant Menai
Have a look at the Aberdovey ribs web site great place great boating fishing camping and if your lucky you might get to arrange a few rib trips with the Black shadow crew
__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 March 2012, 07:13   #24
Member
 
IndyR1's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hull
Make: Bombard
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yam 60 2st
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
Have a look at the Aberdovey ribs web site great place great boating fishing camping and if your lucky you might get to arrange a few rib trips with the Black shadow crew
Main requirements are ease of launch (car) and safe for towing a donut for the teenagers.
My thoughts of adventure will probably take a back seat for the week. I'll just enjoy using the rib in the sea.

It's this I'm not sure of for Wales as I spent lots of holidays in north Wales but know nothing about suitable boating spots to do the above.
__________________
Si
IndyR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 March 2012, 10:16   #25
Member
 
IndyR1's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hull
Make: Bombard
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yam 60 2st
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by discomick View Post
When do you need to book Si just thinking can you wait until you have been on the Anglesey trip to see what it's like
We have stayed in the tintent many a week on Anglesey there's plenty to do and see
Guess I will be booking soon, places soon get booked up.
__________________
Si
IndyR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 March 2012, 11:49   #26
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyR1 View Post
Main requirements are ease of launch (car) and safe for towing a donut for the teenagers.
My thoughts of adventure will probably take a back seat for the week. I'll just enjoy using the rib in the sea.

It's this I'm not sure of for Wales as I spent lots of holidays in north Wales but know nothing about suitable boating spots to do the above.
i would go for launching at Ty Clach near Caernarfon, tractor launch at any state of tide, plenty of places to go safe donuting and not too far for abit of gentle adventure, some really good beaches not far away by boat. send me PM if you want details.
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 March 2012, 11:51   #27
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: Prestatyn
Boat name: Ray fish 2
Make: Caribe
Length: 6m +
Engine: Outboard Petrol
MMSI: 235085991
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 74
try anglesey outdoors website, great beaches and good slipway just down the road...
__________________
rayfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 March 2012, 17:11   #28
Member
 
IndyR1's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hull
Make: Bombard
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yam 60 2st
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
Have a look at the Aberdovey ribs web site great place great boating fishing camping and if your lucky you might get to arrange a few rib trips with the Black shadow crew
Not got a Landy for that there pebble beach

Need a proper concrete ramp or similar - 2 wheel drive only
__________________

__________________
Si
IndyR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.