Old 04 October 2006, 20:22   #1

Town: Swanmore nr Fareham
Boat name: Greyhound
Make: Ribtec
Length: 7m +
Engine: 225 Opti
Great Day Out

I spent all day tuesday with David from Mendez Marine on an "Own boat training course" to brush up after doing my PB2.

I feel it only fair to comment on what a great day I had, and how much I learnt on the day. I was also pleasantly suprised at the cost of the days training and it was obvious that I was is safe and knowledgeable hands from the start.

I wanted to spend more time with my Rib knowing what its limits where before I found out the wrong way!

David spent time before we got into the boat finding out what *I* wanted from the day and not what he wanted to do - A pleasant suprise. So often with one to one training you end up listening to how good the trainer is!

People normally only comment when they have had bad experiences with suppliers and I felt it only right to give praise where praise is due.

If anyone is looking for any training I can certianly recommend Mendez Marine

Note: I am not connected in way with this company other than being a satisfied customer who will return
Stuart M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 October 2006, 18:13   #2

Town: Durham
Make: Humber Ocean Pro
Length: 7m +
Engine: Volvo D3 160hp
MMSI: 235034618
This is what I want to do. Does anyone know of a school that will do this in the North East?