I have found even more water !! another 60L or so !! when I cut out a rotten bulkhead to the last sealed area of the hull out it all came. So that SHOULD be the last time I find something like that on this rib
After inspection of the fuel tank I have decided not to use it again, the basic design of it is flawed and the quality is not great. So I will build the tank into the hull structure, no chance of leaks, stronger, save the weight of the tank, increased capacity, save cost of replacement etc etc. So I ground that area up, fitted a new forward bulkhead and have put a radius on the main joints ready for laminating.
Yesterday I got the new deck board made for the area I am currently working on as shown in the pic. Also shown is a board I have laid up to make the fuel tank baffles from. You can see that the baffle board is a different colour and this is because you have to use a special resin (that I modify to make it 100% perfect for this job) So that is todays job to cut all of those out and line the compartment with a resin rich layer.