I just thought I would post some pics of my Osprey Viper Danny Boy, formerly owned by Osprey_Viper on here and called KeyMar.
I have spent the last few months doing a bit of a refit and can now hand on heart say there is nothing more that needs doing. (unless I can squeeze a 115 etec out of the bank acct without anyone noticing!)
Here's what I have done:
- Baystar Hyraulic Steering fitted
- New seating from Leeway
(2nd Jockey seat and rear bench seat)
- Rear seat is removable and bolted to deck using special SS Fittings I had fabricated
- NEW Garmin Colour GPS / Souder 178C
- NEW ICOM VHF 421 with DSC
- NEW Rule auto Bilge Pump
- Major Rewiring using Blue Sea systems panel
- Split Battery system with Merlin charging relay
- 2 x New AGM Sealed Batteries
- New Work Light and Marine Spotlight
- Bulgin Waterproof Sockets and Plugs
- Yamaha 4hp Aux Engine fitted.
The boat is an absolute peach and has been well cared for over the years the tubes are almost perfect and the Johnson 90 engine is in great nick and a great match for the boat, due to its low profile on the transom it has allowed me the seating that you see... any other engine I think would have made it very tight when tilted up.