Ezgoing, some photos dating back to 1992 showing the front cover we fitted to an Opsrey Sparrowhawk. The twin rail frame came from a cut down boom of a redundant wind surfer and fitted between the hard nose and the console with quick release aircraft clips. The cover attached to the tubes by glueing 1" wide velco onto the rubbing strake and across the hard nose. Originally it was designed just to put the race numbers somewhere without permanently marking the tubes, however we did notice that it kept alot of spray out of the boat which ran sideways off the cover. It also helped to keep the drivers legs warm. At speed there was quite a large down draft pressing the cover onto the tubes and frame. We did take some green water over the front at slow speeds and the cover stayed in place most of the time.
Ribnet is best viewed on a computer of some sort