Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 02 August 2008, 18:50   #61
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: West Wales
Make: Vipermax 5.8, SR4.7
Length: 5m +
Engine: 150 Opti, F50EFi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by randski View Post
Yea go on take it as a compliment.....
Ta - they're quite rare, so I'll look after that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randski View Post
Hope to see you (and mrs Downhilldai ) down here again before the summer is out
Hope so too Bob and hopefully a run out to the Scillies. Keep that fridge stocked, just in case.
__________________

__________________
Downhilldai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 August 2008, 11:03   #62
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Scillies
Boat name: Freedom
Make: Searider
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yam 2st 90
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downhilldai View Post
Ta - they're quite rare, so I'll look after that one.


Hope so too Bob and hopefully a run out to the Scillies. Keep that fridge stocked, just in case.
If you do come out this way give me a shout.

Ian
__________________

__________________
walruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 August 2008, 11:56   #63
exspyrd trayd membir
 
The Garfish's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Town: inn wiliks hed
Make: Redbay 6.5
Length: 6m +
Engine: Twin Etec 90hp
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by walruz View Post
If you do come out this way give me a shout
fuk mee downt saiy dat orl yool av de nobbur singin oggy oggy oggy orl rownd st mairies. eiver dat orr saucepan fach. werse dan dem fkin bagpypes dat dem scoch gits fuk bowt wiv i cann tel yew.

enywaiys i wudunt lett dat welch nobbur enywher neer mi howse. thay arr orl incorijibul theeves an wyfe beeters

hee nikt a bitt ov brasss stripp owt ov mi yarrd. itt yewsed to marrk 0 degreez longitood at grenich beeforr itt caim innto mi posesshun

de bastud sowld itt to sum nobbur onn a cannal barj sow 0 degeez iz wanderin bowt de fkin avun an kenit cannal sumwher

gaRf
__________________
luk arfter numbir wan, downt stepp inn numbir too
The Garfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 August 2008, 12:55   #64
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Falmouth.
Boat name: Stingray.
Make: Predator.
Length: 6m +
Engine: Out, petrol, 2x90hp.
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downhilldai View Post
The girl working on the fuel pumps needs some lessons in customer service too.
I find all the staff really friendly, never had any problems with customer service from any of them, especially the girls.
__________________
Okeanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 August 2008, 13:04   #65
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
I find all the staff really friendly, never had any problems with customer service from any of them, especially the girls.
Has Roger Graffy got you on the Payrol? The MYH staff are pretty good in general. Apart from the one that puts 'parking tickets' on my boat and trailer for 'due skipping'.
__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 August 2008, 16:56   #66
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: West Wales
Make: Vipermax 5.8, SR4.7
Length: 5m +
Engine: 150 Opti, F50EFi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Garfish View Post
fuk mee downt saiy dat orl yool av de nobbur singin oggy oggy oggy orl rownd st mairies. eiver dat orr saucepan fach. werse dan dem fkin bagpypes dat dem scoch gits fuk bowt wiv i cann tel yew.

enywaiys i wudunt lett dat welch nobbur enywher neer mi howse. thay arr orl incorijibul theeves an wyfe beeters

hee nikt a bitt ov brasss stripp owt ov mi yarrd. itt yewsed to marrk 0 degreez longitood at grenich beeforr itt caim innto mi posesshun

de bastud sowld itt to sum nobbur onn a cannal barj sow 0 degeez iz wanderin bowt de fkin avun an kenit cannal sumwher

gaRf
Thieving bastuds:
http://rib.net/forum/showpost.php?p=254880&postcount=24
__________________
Downhilldai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 August 2008, 16:57   #67
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: West Wales
Make: Vipermax 5.8, SR4.7
Length: 5m +
Engine: 150 Opti, F50EFi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
I find all the staff really friendly, never had any problems with customer service from any of them, especially the girls.
Yeah, but you think Pontoon Pete is alright
__________________
Downhilldai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 August 2008, 07:58   #68
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Falmouth.
Boat name: Stingray.
Make: Predator.
Length: 6m +
Engine: Out, petrol, 2x90hp.
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollers View Post
Has Roger Graffy got you on the Payrol? The MYH staff are pretty good in general. Apart from the one that puts 'parking tickets' on my boat and trailer for 'due skipping'.
No not on the payroll.

If you try and save 3 what do you expect? Tight a$$

Both Sid and Andy are fine, never booked me but then I have a season ticket.
__________________
Okeanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 August 2008, 12:10   #69
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
No not on the payroll.

If you try and save 3 what do you expect? Tight a$$

Both Sid and Andy are fine, never booked me but then I have a season ticket.
Syd is a dear old boy, dunno Andy. Is he the new young buck?
I left the boat in a mates berth overnight and got collared for both boat and trailer. They've tightened things right-up.
__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 August 2008, 14:12   #70
Member
 
randski's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cornwall
Make: Waveline
Length: under 3m
Engine: Yamaha 2.5
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 421
[QUOTE=Mollers;258688 Apart from the one that puts 'parking tickets' on my boat and trailer for 'due skipping'. [/QUOTE]

pm send
__________________

__________________
Bob
randski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.