Old 02 November 2005, 11:05   #22

Town: sunny south coast
Boat name: Pride of Bilboa
Length: 10m +
MMSI: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
Codders my friend...

i will not lower myself to your level and call you silly names as that is for the playground.

you like to speak on many topics and try to be an expert in all of them and you have been going on for a very long time about the rib you are going to purchase, and the timeframes just keep on slipping......you talk about it freely on here but never...never....never give us any kind of evidence that you are genuine or your rib actually exists....so hence why you get so many questions from good honest people on here. I have spent a lot of time chatting to very helpful folks in person or on the phone as this ribnet pulls together like minded folks which is great.

my post was a genuine one as i was thining you might have it by now based on your previous posts, if you are getting it then it would be great to see it. if you are going to keep it a secret then that is kind of odd as you are the first to share opinions and views. but hey ho

ps so offended i have taken you off my christmas card list...
To many people on the forum, your way below codders level.. You follow him around like some form of internet troll, trying to belittle his posts whenever you can.. Even when he helps someone by searching on google, your right there with your snidey little comments..

Whether or not codders has a rib, (if you stopped for one minute, you could find the pictures he has posted..) is really irrelevant to anyone but codders.. JK is right, it is boring, and it looks crap for newbies who are thinking of joining the forum.. If he affects you that much, mebbe nows the time to seek psychiatric help..
Old 02 November 2005, 11:14   #23

Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul tilley
codprawn should i let people know ive seen it or should i keep it a secret
No you will be accused of lying as well - obviously the tubes you made were nothing but a figment of your imagination!!!
Old 02 November 2005, 11:16   #24

Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcwozere
To many people on the forum, your way below codders level.. You follow him around like some form of internet troll, trying to belittle his posts whenever you can.. Even when he helps someone by searching on google, your right there with your snidey little comments..

Whether or not codders has a rib, (if you stopped for one minute, you could find the pictures he has posted..) is really irrelevant to anyone but codders.. JK is right, it is boring, and it looks crap for newbies who are thinking of joining the forum.. If he affects you that much, mebbe nows the time to seek psychiatric help..
i wasnt going to post any more on this subject but feel compelled to ....

fair comment and thanks for providing the feedback and i have definately posted the odd snide comment which is only in fun poking at the "codders" character. He calls me names and i make snide comments at times...fair cop.

i guess there will always be folks who agree with actions and posts and others who disagree, hopefully not offended anyone in the process, i always find it interesting the PMs i get on some subjects.

anyway if you cant laugh what can you do

i am a nice person really....honest....
Old 02 November 2005, 11:16   #25

Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Quote:

Don't mince your words do you??? Nice to get a bit of support from time to time!!!
Old 02 November 2005, 11:24   #26

Town: London
Length: no boat
Quote:

Here here.
Old 02 November 2005, 11:34   #27

Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
take cover....!!!!!!!!!! incoming at 3 oclock!
Old 02 November 2005, 11:41   #28

Town: Vectis Isle
Boat name: REEF
Length: 6m +
MMSI: 235064495
Someone is going to look bloody silly at the end this war of words
haven,t quite made my mind up who
Old 02 November 2005, 11:55   #29
Administrator

Town: Brighton
Length: 3m +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
i have noticed quite a few times that you will post a remark on a thread saying how "bored" you are getting with a particular subject and asking/telling people to stop posting against it. I find this a rather strange approach in that it gives the impression you are using the site for your own personal amusement
You've not been here long, but you're certainly finding plenty to say!

When people keep posting stuff that is repetitive and ultimately pointless, it doesn't benefit anyone. It may be funny the first couple of times, but the joke wears thin very quickly.

If I was running the site for my personal amusement then I would just ban people who piss me off instead of displaying endless tact and patience.
Quote:
my post was a genuine one as i was thining you might have it by now based on your previous posts,
Oh, and at the risk of being less tactful than I normally manage, that is complete bullshit and you know it.

Now, let it drop please.

John