Originally Posted by Squid Boat
. Seems like it's taking forever.
Last evening, I was able to get everything out of the dash while (mostly) keeping it all connected. This is good picture of how bad my dash looked. Multiple people working on it at different times - adding stuff, moving stuff. It looked horrible.
The dash is off, time to attack some of the web of wiring.
(there will be no more pictures of the wiring until I have time to really make it pretty. I moved some items and simplified some circuits but I then I just started putting gauges back in. I may want to take the boat out this weekend and I want it to be ready!)
I already think it looks a 100x better.