Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 23 February 2017, 08:43   #11
RIBnet admin team
 
Poly's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: 2 stroke YAM 20 HP
MMSI: 235089819
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameh View Post
I need only regular rib..no sib no folding..
why?
Quote:
What did you mean about bombard on radar and tight budget? Didnot get you here...
I was suggesting if you were looking at 2nd hand bombard RIBS with a retube, then you could be looking at some of the Bombard (or indeed other) big SIBS brand new for less money.
__________________
Poly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2017, 08:55   #12
Member
 
Country: Other
Town: Iksal village
Boat name: no name
Make: Zebec
Length: 3m +
Engine: 15 hp o.b. petrol
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poly View Post
why?

I was suggesting if you were looking at 2nd hand bombard RIBS with a retube, then you could be looking at some of the Bombard (or indeed other) big SIBS brand new for less money.
Why: i have a 3.8 m sib. Need something bigger, stronger with consoles and seats. If not possible uk rib then other alternatives..but still have to be regular rib.
F-rib have no much information about but just dont like the idea..sounds something less robust than rib. Any frib 5 meters exist?
__________________

__________________
sameh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2017, 09:55   #13
RIBnet admin team
 
Poly's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: 2 stroke YAM 20 HP
MMSI: 235089819
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameh View Post
Why: i have a 3.8 m sib. Need something bigger, stronger with consoles and seats. If not possible uk rib then other alternatives..but still have to be regular rib.
F-rib have no much information about but just dont like the idea..sounds something less robust than rib. Any frib 5 meters exist?
There is a frib 4.6m. there are also big sibs like the quicksilver 5.3.

I have console and jockey seats so am not join to tell you they are bad. I am just trying to find you practical solutions.
__________________
Poly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2017, 09:57   #14
Member
 
Country: Other
Town: Iksal village
Boat name: no name
Make: Zebec
Length: 3m +
Engine: 15 hp o.b. petrol
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poly View Post
There is a frib 4.6m. there are also big sibs like the quicksilver 5.3.

I have console and jockey seats so am not join to tell you they are bad. I am just trying to find you practical solutions.
Appreciate it
__________________

__________________
sameh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.