Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06 May 2009, 14:09   #11
RIBnet supporter
yoyo's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: Warrington/Anglesey
Make: Menai 480SR.
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsoooooooo 70hp
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 665

Over on Anglesey, if you wish to use a council slip you first have to apply to and register with the local CC. 15 and supply them with a copy of your insurance details. You then are issued with a sticker that must be shown clearly on your ride. No sticker and your boat dont get wet!!

Oh and then your charged every time you launch, 13..I dont know where the cash goes but it aint spent on improving the facilities

life's full of ups "n" downs.
yoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2009, 09:05   #12
Justribing's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: Devon
Boat name: Sweet Chariot
Make: Ribcraft 5.85m
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki DF140
MMSI: 235065385
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 45
Lymes great to you have a slipway and then an awful sand bank catches most people out must say. Hopefully going to be removed soon. Fed up with paying good money and still having a battle to launch at certain times !!

Justribing is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.