OK here we go:
BIBOA Web Site
happened to be a domain I control and I used it as a development site whilst trying to build a coherent BIBOA site. During the development stages the search engines crawled the yate.org.uk and so it made it into the search engine lisitings. Eventually these will expire. Hopefully the real site will get in the search engines in the same way.
We made the changes to the DNS this week so that people get to see the new site but these changes can take sveral days to propagte around the whole internet so for a short period different people will see different webs. Thats the way it works , we have no control over the speed of this.
The correct address for BIBOA web site is
Constructive comments welcome.