Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 15 February 2013, 14:11   #31
RIBnet admin team
 
willk's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Make: Redbay Boats
Length: 9m +
Engine: 370hp
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,925
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Just had a look at the short promotion film and there is Bear jumping from a Parker Arrow onto a hanging netting. nice one and a good jump
Yes, I saw that. It was just after the bit where he jumped out of my friend's Redbay (cliffs in the background). Both were before the bit where he said that he'd tried every RIB there is and his were the best...

If he ever needs chucked out of a RIB again, I have dibs on first go
__________________

__________________
willk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2013, 14:13   #32
RIBnet supporter
 
jambo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Girvan & Tayvallich
Boat name: Breawatch
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 F/stroke
MMSI: ex directory!!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,787
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by willk View Post
Yes, I saw that. It was just after the bit where he jumped out of my friend's Redbay (cliffs in the background). Both were before the bit where he said that he'd tried every RIB there is and his were the best...

If he ever needs chucked out of a RIB again, I have dibs on first go

By the look of things according to the content of this thread you will have to join a rather big and growing que
__________________
jambo
'Carpe Diem'
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club
Member of SABS ( Scottish West Division)
jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2013, 14:15   #33
RIBnet admin team
 
willk's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Make: Redbay Boats
Length: 9m +
Engine: 370hp
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,925
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo View Post
By the look of things according to the content of this thread you will have to join a rather big and growing que
Me first, I tell you!

I will tempt him by making it merely APPEAR more dangerous than it really is.

Then I'll cheat
__________________
willk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2013, 14:18   #34
RIBnet admin team
 
willk's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Make: Redbay Boats
Length: 9m +
Engine: 370hp
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,925
RIBase
I'm confused by your selection, Kerny. Wrong link maybe?
__________________
willk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2013, 14:20   #35
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by willk View Post
I'm confused by your selection, Kerny. Wrong link maybe?
__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2013, 14:29   #36
Member
 
mister p's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: LONDON
Make: SR4/ZODIAC/3D
Length: 4m +
Engine: 30T/40T
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,433
Oh he's fine. It's TV. If John Noakes could "big -up" planting a Daffodil then this chap is fine. He's a real life BATMAN. Of course it's all for telly, but it's not for us, it's for ten year olds. That's the target audience, the fact that parents watch is bonus. Unless you actually watch it on your own, then you are special. It's not a bad show and the fact that they have disclaimers means that Bear targets a younger audience, albeit one that is already in the groove, (as it where).
He's also got some Bear Grylls pants.
__________________
mister p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2013, 14:30   #37
Member
 
xs 400's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: yeovil
Boat name: Lilly of lyme
Make: XS
Length: 4m +
Engine: 30hp Yamaha
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 631
wow the ribs are awesome!
a knife holder on each one!

i want one!

does Bear do pyjamas and slippers?............ i want some
__________________
xs 400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2013, 14:35   #38
RIBnet supporter
 
C2 RIBS's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hants
Boat name: Gemineye
Make: Ribeye S850 charter
Length: 8m +
Engine: 300hp
MMSI: 235097445
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister p View Post
Oh he's fine. It's TV. If John Noakes could "big -up" planting a Daffodil then this chap is fine. He's a real life BATMAN. Of course it's all for telly, but it's not for us, it's for ten year olds. That's the target audience, the fact that parents watch is bonus. Unless you actually watch it on your own, then you are special. It's not a bad show and the fact that they have disclaimers means that Bear targets a younger audience, albeit one that is already in the groove, (as it where).
He's also got some Bear Grylls pants.
I agree, having met him just whilst boating at a Marina with his family I found him a very amicable person with a lovely family. I wish him well with these boats
__________________
Ian
Rib charter and Rib hire with www.c2ribs.co.uk
C2 RIBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2013, 14:45   #39
DGR
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: Barmouth
Boat name: Blue Marlin
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 7m +
Engine: Yanmar 315/Bravo 2X
MMSI: 235020218
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by xs 400 View Post
does Bear do pyjamas and slippers?............
I believe so, but without the knife holders...
__________________
DGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2013, 14:50   #40
Member
 
rocknrolla's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: brierley hill
Boat name: rocknrolla
Make: osprey
Length: 7m +
Engine: outboard
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerny View Post
I'm sat here reading this wearing my B.G. trousers

They are very good BTW anyone else got a pair.
Yes KERNY i have quite a bit of BG CLOTHING good stuff and excellent knifes,and i think he is sound,he is in the wide awake club and is game
__________________

__________________
rocknrolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.