You're on the ball aren't you...
Better value certainly for a few reasons:
* You're right that it's my company manufacturing them and as we're doing this in the UK we're not having to pass on the cost to you of shipping from USA, Canada, Malaysia or wherever it may be. Fewer Carbon Miles too!
* We try to avoid further additional costs by selling direct to end users and don't have to pay fees to importers, handling and storage agents etc. Having said this, "NautiBuoy" (trading as 'UK Powerboat') works with us as a sales agent and I'm very happy to receive orders orders through him, or directly.
Better generally for a number of reasons:
* Immediately available from stock. No paying up and waiting 10 weeks for the goods to arrive.
* Our design incorporates two rollers in each block which ease the driving on and off process and eliminate possible damage to hull and chines. Less power needed to drive on and no winches needed to get your boat off again.
* Stronger and wider modules means the pontoon will not sag and bow and grip around your boat, so there's no need for metal bracing bars underneath.
* 26 years blowmoulding experience means we understand how the product needs to be made to perform most effectively.
Hope this helps.