Old 12 September 2004, 15:21   #11

Town: Gosport
Boat name: April Lass
Make: Moody 31
Length: 9m +
Depsol,

So why do Soltron make 2 versions of the stuff. A weak one for the US market with two secret additives which aren't any good for an engine and a strong version for the UK market. Hmm, just find this a little difficult to follow. Are there two companies making the stuff ?

Why is it so expensive to send to Hawaii ? it comes in one litre containers ? okay its a dangerous chemical but given the price of the stuff in the UK the postage element doesn't come into the question and one litre would treat a years supply of fuel.

I use it at the moment, just don't notice anything different with it or without it.

If my fuel tanks were that contaminated I think steam would be my preferred solution.

Pete

Old 12 September 2004, 16:37   #12

Town: St Martins
Boat name: MATRIX
Make: Jeanneau Leader 805
Length: 8.05
Engine: Volvo KAD 43 Diesel
Soltron make more than 2 versions of the stuff. We have adopted what we think is the best solution for all round effectiveness. If you really want to you can have one just for smoke reduction one for cleaning fuel contamination etc etc.

Soltron in America have changed there combination themselves and all I can say is that they have added chemicals to compensate for the lack of enzymes.

Cant say more than that right now but it wont do the same job as the UK stuff. Checkout the share price of Solpower Corp USA over the last 8 years and watch it plummet from dollars to cent. I think that gives an indication as to how wel they are doing.

Old 12 September 2004, 18:47   #13

Whenever someone plays this cloak and dagger 'I can't tell you but you can trust me' line, I always wonder what they are hiding themselves.
Old 13 September 2004, 03:13   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonam
Whenever someone plays this cloak and dagger 'I can't tell you but you can trust me' line, I always wonder what they are hiding themselves.
Its not Cloak and Dagger. We have a position in the market which we stick to. Others dont trade in the same manner and evidently get greedy and want to go too someone elses piece of turf which is doing much better than their ownbut as they have used up all their own resources back in the country they are based they do not have the proper product in which to compare although they ae claiming it is still the same.

These problems can lead to legal situations of which your position is not to be comprimised by blabbing it all over the internet.

Ok dont trust me, go buy the American version or the stuff they are importing under the name X bee or buy Star Tron. Will save you money up until the point that your problem is still not solved and all your money has gone down the toilet along with a bigger bill to fix this problem.

Why do you think we sponsor things like the Soltron Atlantic Challenge. Its not just to get our name up in lights, its because we need tests and data. The product has proven itself, its not a question of trusting me its a question of read the facts for yourselves. We have put these facts into an area where you can see it for yourselves ans speak to the person who used the product to get his own opinion.

At the end of it, the decision is yours but one thing to remember Soltron from the States is not the same as Soltron from Europe.

If it was I would be telling him to go and use it to solve his problem as the loss of one sale is not going to bother any one, is it? and the responce once it had fixed his problem is only going to add to our long list of successes however, its unfortunate this is not the case.
Old 13 September 2004, 03:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonam
Why do you not fill out your bio which comes up at the side of the screen? Got something to hide?