Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24 April 2014, 14:17   #1
Country: UK - England
Length: 4m +
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7

what do you need to launch on Anglesey can you just turn up with your rib insurance details and safety gear or do you have to register with the council first

kilpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 April 2014, 14:33   #2
Dan Gurney's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: Bingley, West Yorks
Boat name: Iolar
Make: Redbay
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki DF140
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 883
I know it's not strictly Anglesey as such... but if you turn up at Ty Calch with £16 quid in your mitt you're good to go.

Dan Gurney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24 April 2014, 15:12   #3
RIBnet supporter
yoyo's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: Warrington/Anglesey
Make: Menai 480SR.
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsoooooooo 70hp
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 665
If you launch at one of the Anglesey council manned launch sites you will need to register your boat, its £15 per year if registered prior at the council offices or £20 at the launch site on the day. You will be required to present a valid insurance policy with £3M public liability in order to get the registration.

You will then be required to pay a launch fee of £16. or £160 seasonal, discounts of £40 are available if you have a qualifying boating certificate,

Of course if there's nobody there like before 8:30 am or after 5:00 pm it's free!!
life's full of ups "n" downs.
yoyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.