I'm looking for comfortable Life Jacket.
I have Lalizas stuff, Sigma, Omega but kids grown up so I need to buy 2 more.
I use boat in Greece mostly 1-2 months in summer.
Sometimes kids forgot about jacket and jump to warm See so I have to buy jackets and spare parts at ones (these for Lalizas have reasonable price)
So I made a research and choose:
1. Lalizas Epsilon (Hammar MA1), neoprene neck 90 EUR
2. Baltic GP (150 EUR)
3. Secumar Survival 220 (220 EUR)
I do prefer now (order is important):
0. Good quality
1. "Belt Clip" - solid one.
2. Comfortable even on skin only or cloths (in Poland)
3. D rings and pockets are welcome
4. Spare parts - reasonable price
5. It be good to fit in locker and not consume a lot of space - but modern, comfortable jackets 3D will not fulfill it so I can secure them to jockeys by some secure line and padlock
It looks like Baltic is good choice between price and my needs but I'm open to any suggestion.