Originally Posted by alexm
Well we did our best, we tied alongside one of his boats on Friday and clambered across but he didn't seem to be around!
When we took the boat out again early on Sunday there was a RIB already alongside one of his boats (a blue Avon adventure I think) but alas there was no sign of him then either... we'll have better luck next time hopefully!
Next time, try this:
1. Hang around until he turns up
2. Enquire as to the cost of hiring a boat.
3. Tell him that his prices are far too expensive
4. Walk away, over his pontoon, over the pride of his hire fleet into your own boat
5. Give him a toot of the horn and a wave as you leave